General update by IBBZ Accounting on latest tax news, business growth and technology tips.
Successful working relationships are required to have happy workplace. These relationships could be with business partners, clients, suppliers and employees.
• Increases productivity: More connected and happier the employees are, greater will be their focus towards work. As a result, they have a continuous feeling to achieve more.
• Higher retention: A positive relationship between employees builds a connection like with family members and employees like to work in the positive environment for long period of time, don’t look for opportunities outside company, thus contribute in company's growth.
• Boosts morale: A good relation means better mood and high morale.
• Highly coordinated teams: Helps in achieving mission and vision of the company. A harmonious team share knowledge, feel satisfied and fulfilled.
• Trust: Trust within a team brings out open and honest employees.
• Share your ideas, expertise and knowledge with others: Sharing and valuing each other’s ideas, knowledge and inputs can develop a creative team.
• Listening carefully and effectively: Listening makes other person feel supported, valued and it is crucial in boosting self-esteem.
• Enhancing communication skills: Understanding others and making someone understand can boost employees' morale and motivates them to come to work daily and enjoy their work.
• Feedback: Constructive feedback helps in building positive and long-term relationship.
• Understand and empathise others: Ability to understand and share the feeling of others offers support and develops mutual trust.
• Diverse culture: Brings different opinions and views for decision making.