We only provide tax advice on New Zealand Tax, we look at your tax position from International perspective in New Zealand. We do not provide tax advice for other tax jurisdictions.
We will help you to determine your tax position in New Zealand. We can provide our services to help you if you are in these situations:
If you are commencing to carry on business in New Zealand, we can advise on arranging your affairs in a tax efficient manner and ensure that you are in full compliance with New Zealand tax reporting obligations:
• Have you hired a New Zealand-based employee?
• Have you opened a branch office in New Zealand?
• Have you incorporated a subsidiary in New Zealand?
• Are you staffing a consulting contract in New Zealand?
• Have you been awarded a construction contract to perform work in New Zealand?
• Are you selling goods and services into New Zealand?
• Do you run an export/import business across the New Zealand border?
• Are you a non-resident owner of a New Zealand rental property?
• Are you working in New Zealand on an international employment transfer?
• Are you working in New Zealand on a temporary staffing contract?
• Are you an actor on a contract with a New Zealand production?
• Are you an athlete on a contract with a New Zealand team?
• Do you live in Australia and work in New Zealand?
• Are you immigrating to New Zealand permanently?
• Have you become the beneficiary of a New Zealand trust or estate?
Special notice to accountants, tax advisors and managers outside New Zealand. If you require New Zealand tax services on behalf of your clients, we are pleased to work along with you. You will be assured that we take special care to respect your client relationships and we will work along with you to enhance the value you provide to your clients.