Job Advertised on 22-11-2018
About the position
IBBZ Accounting is looking for a warm and energetic Office Manager to oversee the office operations for a 300+ clients public accounting practice in Botany, Auckland. The Office Manager will be responsible for providing high level support to management, as well as managing Job flow management, reception, accounts receivable, sales/lead management, employee events and facilities. You will interact with employees, clients, suppliers and building management from time to time and will be key to the success of daily office operations and ensuring an enjoyable company culture.
- Preparations of quotes, setting up clients, appropriate billing and follow up with the clients.
- Maintain company profile on social media.
- Ensure office operations are compliant with relevant regulatory bodies such as Accounting Bodies, IRD, and Department of Internal Affairs.
- Provide high level operational and administrative support to management including calendar management, presentation creation and communicating with external parties to schedule meetings/events.
- Manage incoming calls and greet visitors as the first point of contact for guests and clients
- Collaborate with Facilities Coordinator to ensure a clean, comfortable and fully functional office environment. Oversee freight operations.
- Control all external communication including suppliers, customers and key stakeholders. Preparing and sending necessary documents.
- Control internal communication and perform human resource duties with existing staff. Such as team building event, overseeing the recruitment of new staff including training and induction.
- Customer relationship management: build relationship with customers. Timely response to their enquiries and complaints.
- Coordinate and manage the office accounts and records, Accounts Receivables and Payables.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines by being a bridge between accounting and sales.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Sales lead management and business development. Meet with new clients/contacts and present companies’ services to them.
- 2 years of Office Management experience in New Zealand and valid entitlements to work in New Zealand.
- New Zealand Qualifications Preferably level 7 and above in Business Management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize and multi-task several efforts simultaneously
- Maintains a positive attitude, is proactive and likes to take initiative
- Friendly with a professional etiquette and customer service focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with different personality types
- Can work both independently and across teams
IBBZ Accounting offers you an exciting job and lots of opportunities within the most dynamic of environments. We like to think that talent grows at IBBZ and stays at IBBZ. To ensure this, we provide our employees with the best working environment, the latest technology, continuous support, and we go out of our way to retain the family environment feeling with which we started.
IBBZ Accounting has very good reputation as a NZ tax specialist firm. Our clients are all over New Zealand. We often work with overseas clients on range of tax issues. We have experienced significant growth in terms of revenue, clients, staff and property. We were recognised by many business awards, the recent being becoming Finalist in Westpac Auckland Business Awards 2018. We were also selected by CPA Australia for their marketing campaign to showcase successful accountants in public practice.
IBBZ Accounting grew to be as successful as we are today out of the expertise and experience of our founding partners. Our non-hierarchical approach stimulates innovation and achievement. We invest in our talented, highly motivated people since they hold the key to our success. Our demanding, sophisticated work continuously puts us to the test. We wouldn't have it any other way. We. Love. This. Job.
- Why do you want to work for IBBZ Accounting?
- What skills can you bring to our company?