Job Advertised on 21-11-2016
Accountant for Chartered Accounting Practice
About the company
We are a small but highly specialised team at IBBZ Accounting. We specialise in tax and business advisory. We are a tax specialist and some of our websites are ranked #1 which brings tax advisory work for us. We are a member of New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants and CPA Australia. We are registered as an ATE and will support you by providing CA CPA mentorship towards the program. We offer regular excel training and a chance to do a variety of work. IBBZ Accounting has had a 100% growth rate achieved 4 years in a row, and awarded for best small business 2014 by honourable Prime Minister Mr. John Key. In 2015 we were awarded for best accountant. In 2016 we were very close to becoming a finalist in Westpac Business Awards.
About the position
We are looking for a nearly qualified CA/CPA. Experience in public accounting is preferred but not mandatory. You can be an accountant by experience.
As an intermediate accountant, ideally you will have:
- Minimum of 4 years of New Zealand working experience.
- You must have NZ residency/citizenship or valid work permit.
- You will be encouraged to do your own research on complex/issues problems and come up with a solution.
- You must be highly organised and pay attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, policies and procedures
The role includes:
- Hands on experience working in a small CA Practice
- Be part of a close-knit team
- Analysis, interpretation and written communication with your clients
- Preparing, analysis and interpretation of management accounts
- Preparing GST returns
- Preparing annual financial statements and tax returns
- Payroll processing and PAYE returns
- General office duties
You will be well rewarded and be part of a friendly team, working in a modern office located on Botany Road, Botany. You will not have the hassle of travelling to the city yet get the full benefits of working in a CA CPA Practice.
Salary offered for this role is intermediate level plus annual bonus, chance to have higher salary in the coming years.
Sounds interesting: Apply along with your cover letter detailing:
- Why do you want to work us?
- What are your expectations: salary, training etc?